Grey Goose of London Exclusive 4 Days / 3 Nights Luxury Charter (Embarking Marina Kremik or Trogir)
At 10.00 we welcome you on board and introduce you to Grey Goose and your crew, Maggie and Ljubomir. After sorting your cabins and luggage we will carry out our safety briefing. When everyone is comfortable and relaxed, we will set sail for our first island anchorage. Usually sailing for 2/3 hours, when snacks, fruit, wine and beer are served. Upon reaching our first island, we will drop anchor, place our paddleboards and kayak in the water for you and if you wish also our tender boat for donut rides. Maggie will then prepare your lunch, served with wine, beer and soft drinks.
Depending on our evening destination, we will sail late afternoon, planning to arrive at our next port of call and an evening ashore around 18.00/19.00. Dinner is taken ashore and nightcaps ready for when you re-join us. You will have the freedom to explore and we also recommend tried and tested restaurants on most islands.
A new day, a new dawn and usually a swim to start the day. Coffee, tea and fresh juices are available, and breakfast is served when everyone is up and about and usually around 09.00/09.30 (please specify if you would prefer this earlier). Sometimes, we have a cruising breakfast when we are underway to our next anchorage. We will sail to our lunchtime anchorage for water sports and island adventures. Lunch will be prepared and served about 13.00/14.00. Preparing to leave about 16.00 or thereabouts for our evening destination and fun ashore.
And another day in paradise! Breakfast around 09.00 and we set off sailing to another beautiful bay. Mimosa (Prosecco & Orange juice at midday) whilst you take in the spectacular scenery the islands have to offer. Once again, we will anchor in a sheltered bay for swimming, paddle boarding, snorkelling and kayaking. Lunch will be freshly prepared and served around 14.00. Remaining on anchor, perhaps going ashore for a walk, more swimming or just relaxing and reading (naps permitted), we will set sail for a few hours to our next destination and our evening ashore.
On our last evening Ljubomir and I sometimes join you for a celebration dinner. Explore the island and all meet for dinner. Later, returning to the boat for candlelit evening and compulsory “Croatian Cherry Brandy” nightcap.
A lay-in or up at the crack of dawn to see the sunrise? Another day of adventure in beautiful Croatia and, whilst like the day before, more places to see, more places to swim, more islands to explore and more memories to be made. Anchorage for lunch, swimming and playing before we finally set sail for our return port where we will sadly say goodbye and suggest you come for longer next time.
- 6 guests €6000 (minimum charter price)
- 7 guests €7000
- 8 guests €8000 (maximum guests)
- Price per child under 13 years (above 6 guests) €500
The cruising routes are our suggested itineraries. Your safety, comfort and enjoyment are our priority. The skipper reserves the right to alter the cruising route due to wind and weather conditions.
- Visit 5 or 6 islands
- Solta, Brac, Pakleni Islands, Viz, Bisevo, Hvar
- The Golden Horn (Brac)
- The Blue Cave (Bisevo)
- Stiniva Cove (Viz)
- Turquoise clear water for swimming
- Explore the islands when taking dinner ashore
- Paddle boarding, snorkelling, kayaking and donut rides
- Fun, professional owners are your crew
- Sea, nature, history and Croatian culture
- Day 1: Split – Stomorska (Solta) – Milna (Brac)
- Day 2: Brac (The Golden Horn) – Pakleni Islands – Viz
- Day 3: Bisevo (The Blue Cave) – Stiniva Cove (Viz) – Hvar
- Day 4: Hvar – Gornja Krusica (Solta) – Split
- Day 1: Trogir – Drvenik Veli (The Blue Lagoon) – Primosten
- Day 2: Primosten – Grebastica (Wall of Ostrica) – Otok Zirje
- Day 3: Otok Zirje – Sibenik – Skradin (Krka National Park)
- Day 4: Krka National Park – Rogoznica – Old Trogir Bay – Trogir