REVISED 7th January 2022
Before making a booking, please take time to read our Terms & Conditions.
No fuss, no small print, no problems.
We want you to be completely happy just like the many hundreds of other guests who have sailed with us.
Catamaran Sailing d.o.o.: TERMS & CONDITIONS
Our promise to you
- You are guaranteed a wonderful time on board our luxury catamaran.
- You do not need any previous sailing experience … just a sense of fun and adventure.
- Our professional skipper and crew will take excellent care of you.
- Established since 2018, we offer a unique, fully inclusive sailing charter.
- We have 100% 5* reviews.
- Everything is provided onboard for your safety & comfort. All you need to bring is swimming costumes, towels, hats, sunglasses, sun cream, your camera … and a smile!!
- The catamarans are fully coded to Croatian commercial maritime standards and subject to regular comprehensive inspections by Croatian coding inspectors. These rigorous inspections cover all safety aspects of the catamarans, including the regular maintenance of life-saving equipment on board and the general operating systems of the vessels.
- Our professional skippers are fully qualified, who between them have sailed thousands of sea miles in many different parts of the World, The Caribbean, Italian, Spanish, Turkish, Greek, Moroccan, French, Scottish, and English seas.
- Before every cruise, the skipper/crew gives a comprehensive safety briefing that covers all aspects of your safety & comfort at sea. He/she indicates the positions of all life-saving equipment and explains all procedures including a guided tour of the catamarans.
- Whenever possible, we will make headway under sail. When conditions determine otherwise, we will supplement sailing with the two auxiliary engines.
- Please be assured that by registering your details with us and by making an online booking, all details are secure and will not be passed to any third parties.
- When making your booking, you have the option of paying in full or paying a 30% deposit, with the balance payable 60 days before your cruise.
- Your bank transfer deposit and final payment payment is confirmed by email.
- a) Changes or cancellation of any booking is only authorised when Catamaran Sailing d.o.o. receives notification in writing by email and this is confirmed by reply email.
- b) Should you wish to cancel your booking, please be advised of the following conditions:
- Cancellation more than 60 days to charter date, 100% of the deposit or full payment (as applicable) will be refunded, less any fees/bank charges incurred.
- Cancellation less than 60 days to charter date, we will re-schedule the charter (subject to availability) otherwise no
refund of deposit or full payment.
- No show on the day, no refund of any payments.
- c) In the unlikely event that a cruise needs to be cancelled by us because:
- weather and sea conditions.
- natural or manmade disasters, we will notify guests as soon as possible before the cruise
date in writing, by email, by SMS or by telephone. All monies paid will be fully refunded.
- The skipper’s decision on all matters of safety at sea is final, and all guests agree to adhere to and comply with instructions
from the skipper.
- All guests are expected to listen carefully and understand the comprehensive safety briefing. There is an opportunity for
everyone to ask questions if something is not understood before departure.
- Children are always to be under adult supervision.
- Smoking or vaping is prohibited inside the boat but is allowed on deck on the starboard stern area. Ashtrays must be used
for cigarette ends. Smoking or vaping guests are expected to respect non-smokers.
- No litter of any description is to be discarded into the sea.
- Nothing must be discarded into the toilets that have not been eaten before.
- Please consume alcohol responsibly.
- Guests are responsible for all personal possessions taken onboard, and we take no responsibility for any loss or damage.
- Guests must advise us of any medical conditions, allergies, or disabilities before making a booking.
- Whilst we take all reasonable care and precautions to ensure the safety of all guests, accidents can unfortunately occur.
We provide you with the best information, safety equipment, and care always, however, this is not and never can be a
substitute for enquiry by you. Sailing is considered an adventure-based activity that can be hazardous. There is always the
possibility of personal injury or a medical emergency. Please be assured our professional skippers and crew are trained
and certified First Aid officers and we carry a full medical kit onboard.
- It is essential guests are aware of risks and adhere to rules and regulations for their safety. Guests must take individual
responsibility for understanding all given information and instruction, accepting and assuming all risks of damage, injury or
medical emergency which may result.
- We recommend all guests purchase their insurance to cover medical emergencies.
- We accept no responsibility whatsoever for any loss or injury.
- Catamaran Sailing d.o.o is a fully insured company. A copy of the vessel insurance policy document is available on
- When making your booking, please confirm you have read all the above and fully understand and accept sailing with
Catamaran Sailing d.o.o is entirely at your own risk, and you accept these terms and conditions.
UPDATED TERMS & CONDITIONS IN RESPECT OF CORONAVIRUS
GUESTS ARE ADVISED TO ADHERE TO ALL GUIDELINES ISSUED BY THEIR OWN COUNTRY’S MINISTRY OF HEALTH,
FOREIGN OFFICE, AND WORLD HEALTH ORGANISATION REGARDING TRAVEL OUTSIDE OF THEIR OWN COUNTRY
TO DESTINATION COUNTRY.
GUESTS UNABLE TO TRAVEL DUE TO COVID 19 GOVERNMENT RESTRICTIONS (APPLIES IN THE CASE OF CLOSED
BORDERS OR OBLIGATORY QUARANTINE), WE WILL OFFER A FULL REFUND UP TO 30 DAYS BEFORE THE CHARTER
START DATE, LESS 10% FOR ADMINISTRATION, BANK CHARGES.
ALTERNATIVELY, GUESTS MAY SELECT ANOTHER CRUISE DATE, SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY. IN SUCH EVENT, ANY
INCREASE IN THE CHARTER COST WILL BE VALID AS PER PRICE LIST ON THE REVISED DATES.
Thank you for choosing Catamaran Sailing.
If you have any questions regarding these terms and conditions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered Office: Catamaran Sailing d.o.o. Kvarnerska Cesta 35, Matulji, Croatia. OIB: 52249704600