Before making a booking, please take time to read our Terms & Conditions.
No-fuss, no small print, no problems.
We want you to be completely happy just like all of our other guests who have sailed with us.
Catamaran Sailing d.o.o.: TERMS & CONDITIONS
Our promise to you
- You are guaranteed a wonderful time on board our luxury catamaran. This is our promise and pledge.
- You do not need any previous sailing experience … just a sense of fun and adventure.
- Our professional skipper and crew will take excellent care of you. We hope you will join many of our satisfied customers and come sailing with us.
- Established since 2018, we offer a unique, fully inclusive sailing charter.
- We have 100% 5* reviews for our first year, 2019 in Croatia. Everything is provided on board for your safety & comfort. All you need to bring are boating clothes, swimming costumes, hats, sunglasses, sun cream, your camera … and a smile!!
- The catamaran is fully coded to Croatian commercial maritime standards and is subject to regular comprehensive inspections by Croatian coding inspectors. These rigorous inspections cover all safety aspects of the catamaran, including the regular maintenance of life-saving equipment on board and general operating systems of the vessel.
- Our professional skippers are fully qualified, who between them have sailed thousands of sea miles in many different parts of the World, The Caribbean, Italian, Spanish, Turkish, Greek, Moroccan, French, Scottish and English seas.
- Before every cruise, the skipper gives a comprehensive safety briefing which covers all aspects of your safety & comfort at sea. He/she indicates the positions of all life-saving equipment and explains procedures for incidents at sea.
- Whenever possible, we will make headway under sail. When conditions determine otherwise, we will supplement sailing with the 2 auxiliary engines.
- Please be assured that by registering your details with us and by making an online booking, all details are stored securely and will not be passed to any third parties.
- When making your booking, you have the option of paying in full or paying a 30% deposit, with the balance payable 30 days before your cruise.
- Your bank transfer payment is confirmed by email and by invoice – this is normally within 24 hours of your booking.
- a) Changes or cancellation of any booking is only authorised when Catamaran Sailing d.o.o. receives notification in writing, by email, by SMS or by telephone and this is acknowledged and confirmed by reply email.
- b) Should you wish to cancel your booking, please be advised of the following conditions :
- Cancellation more than 30 days to charter date, 100% of the deposit or of full payment (as applicable) will be refunded, less any fees incurred.
- Cancellation less than 30 days to charter date, we will re-schedule the charter (subject to availability) otherwise no refund of deposit or full payment.
- No show on the day, no refund of deposit or payments.
- c) In the unlikely event that a cruise needs to be cancelled by us due to:
- weather and sea conditions.
- natural or manmade disasters, we will notify guests as soon as possible before the cruise date in writing, by email, by SMS or by telephone. All monies paid will be fully refunded.
- The skipper’s decision on all matters of safety at sea is final, and all guests agree to adhere to and comply with instructions from the skipper.
- All guests are expected to listen carefully and understand the comprehensive safety briefing. There is an opportunity for everyone to ask questions if something is not understood before departure.
- Children are always to be under adult supervision.
- Smoking or vaping is strictly prohibited inside the boat but is allowed on deck on the starboard stern area. Ashtrays must be used for cigarette ends. Smoking or vaping guests are expected to respect non-smokers.
- No litter of any description is to be discarded into the sea.
- Nothing must be discarded into the toilets that has not been eaten before.
- Please consume alcohol responsibly.
- Guests are responsible for all personal possessions taken onboard, and we take no responsibility for any loss or damage.
- Guests must advise us of any medical conditions, allergies or disabilities prior to making a booking.
- Whilst we take all reasonable care and precautions to ensure the safety of all guests, accidents can unfortunately occur. We provide you with the best information, safety equipment and care always, however, this is not and never can be a substitute for enquiry by you. Sailing is considered an adventure-based activity which can be hazardous. There is always the possibility of personal injury or medical emergency. Please be assured our professional skippers and crew are trained and certified First Aid officers and we carry a full medical kit onboard.
- It is essential guests are aware of risks and adhere to rules and regulations for their own safety. Guests must take individual responsibility for understanding all given information and instruction, accepting and assuming all risk of damage, injury or medical emergency which may result.
- We recommend all guests purchase their own insurance to cover medical emergencies.
- We accept no responsibility whatsoever for any loss or injury.
- Catamaran Sailing d.o.o is a fully insured company and the vessel “Grey Goose of London” is insured by Generali. A copy of the policy documents is available on request.
- When making your booking, you will be asked to confirm you have read all the above and fully understand and accept sailing with Catamaran Sailing d.o.o is entirely at your own risk and you accept these terms and conditions.
UPDATED TERMS & CONDITIONS IN RESPECT OF CORONAVIRUS
* GUESTS ARE ADVISED TO ADHERE TO ALL GUIDELINES ISSUED BY THEIR OWN COUNTRY’S MINISTRY OF HEALTH, FOREIGN OFFICE AND WORLD HEALTH ORGANISATION REGARDING TRAVEL OUTSIDE OF THEIR OWN COUNTRY TO DESTINATION COUNTRY.
** A TRAVEL INSURANCE POLICY IS ADVISED TO EXTEND BEYOND YOUR PERIOD OF TRAVEL.
Here you will find our update on how Catamaran Sailing d.o.o. is responding to the COVID-19 situation and the measures we have put in place to ensure our continued cooperation for our guests, colleagues and suppliers.
Please see below our temporary policy for all cruises.
- All crew are immunised with Covid 19 vaccine.
- The boat is sanitised twice daily.
- Guests are required to have a temperature check prior to and during their cruise.
- All bookings to 31st October 2021, a 30% deposit is required to secure your booking with the balance payable 30 days before departure.
- A full refund will be given in the event the cruise requires to be cancelled due to Covid 19 travel restrictions and provided notification in writing is received 30 days before departure date.
FROM T&C’S CATAMARAN SAILING D. O. O.
6. natural or manmade disasters, we will notify guests as soon as possible before the cruise date in writing, by email, by SMS or by telephone. All monies paid will be fully refunded.
Thank you for choosing Catamaran Sailing.
If you have any questions regarding these terms and conditions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered Office: Catamaran Sailing d.o.o. Vranjicki put 11, HR – 21210 Solin, OIB: 52249704600