All inclusive adventure
5 DAYS / 4 NIGHTS CATAMARAN SAILING
Visit Solta, Brac, Pakleni Islands, Vis, Hvar or Krka National Park, Sibenik, Kornati Islands.
Turquoise clear water for swimming, paddle boarding, snorkeling, kayaking and donut rides.
Sea, nature, history and Croatian culture. Explore the islands when taking dinner ashore.
Fun, professional crew.
Round or one way trip from Split, Primosten, Sibenik
5 days / 4 nights
From €9,750 all inclusive
Welcome to Grey Goose I & II,
a luxury fully equipped Lagoon 450F ocean-going catamarans.
Unlike other charter companies operating in Croatia, we offer luxury,
half-board, all-inclusive island cruises.
Grey Goose catamarans are professionally maintained and provisioned by an owner for every charter.
THE PRICE STARTS FROM €9,750
The minimum price based on 6 guests.
Price per adult (>13 y.o.) €1,625.
The luxury cruise is fully inclusive of the following:
- Professional skipper and hostess/chef
- Breakfast, 2-course lunch, snacks and fruit, water, a package of soft drinks and alcohol, and a complimentary prosecco on arrival
- Water toys: 2 paddleboards, 2 person kayak, speed boat with ringo and water skis, floating platform, snorkeling, and fishing equipment.
- Luxury linen, towels, and beach towels
- All cabins ensuite with airconditioning
- Wi-Fi and bluetooth speaker system
- Fully-equipped galley with ice maker, Nespresso coffee machine, watermaker
- End of charter cleaning
The price doesn’t include:
- Flights to Croatia and other travel expenses are your responsibility.
- Overnight marina moorings or pick up buy. We will anchor whenever possible, but in the event guests prefer a mooring, or anchoring is not possible, then the cost of mooring is extra.
- Evening meal to be taken ashore at guest ́s cost.
- Individual expenses such as extra provisions and samplings.
- Solta, Brac, Pakleni Islands, Vis, Bisevo, Hvar, Korcula, Mljet or
Krka National Park, Sibenik and Kornati Islands Archipelago
- The Golden Horn (Brac)
- The Blue Cave (Bisevo)
- Stiniva Cove (Vis)
- Turquoise clear water for swimming
- Explore the islands when taking dinner ashore
- Paddle boarding, snorkelling, kayaking and donut rides
- Fun, professional owners are your crew
- Sea, nature, history and Croatian culture
- Day 1: Marina Kremik or Trogir – Stomorska (Solta) – Milna (Brac)
- Day 2: Brac (The Golden Horn) – Pakleni Islands – Vis
- Day 3: Smokva Bay – Stiniva Cove (Vis) – Komiza (Vis)
- Day 4: Blue Cave (Bisevo) – Korcula Old Town
- Day 5: Hvar – Bobovisca (Brac) – Marina Kremik or Trogir
- Day 1: Marina Kremik or Trogir – Drvenik Veli (The Blue Lagoon) – Primosten
- Day 2: Primosten – Grebastica (Wall of Ostrica) – Otok Zirje
- Day 3: Otok Zirje – Sibenik – Skradin (Krka National Park)
- Day 4: Krka National Park – Otok Kaprije – Otok Kakan
- Day 5: Otok Kakan – Old Trogir Bay – Marina Kremik or Trogir
Embarking at 10.00 Marina Kremik or Trogir. We will set sail shortly after 10.30 with a heading to Solta island. Sailing for approximately 2 hours. We will anchor for lunch and water sports, take a walk on the island and relax. Later in the afternoon sailing for several hours to our overnight mooring or marina on the island of Brac, possibly Milna or Bobovisca. An evening ashore to explore the town.
We will set sail for a cruising breakfast stopping for a morning swim, heading for The Golden Horn (Zlatni Rat). Here we will drop anchor to swim ashore to this famous beach. Early afternoon we will anchor in a secluded bay on the island of Hvar for lunch and swimming. Late afternoon we will sail to the Pakleni Islands, possibly mooring in Laganani Bay. In the evening I will arrange for the guests to have a water taxi to Hvar Town ( 15 minutes) to explore and have dinner.
Leaving The Pakleni Islands with a heading for Vis. Anchoring for lunch in Smokova Bay and for swimming and relaxing. This is a very pretty bay to walk around. In the afternoon we will sail to Stiniva Cove to look at this fascinating cove and have a swim. Late afternoon sailing for Komiza Town. Here we can explore the town, visit Vis town and possibly take dinner at the famous Roki’s Restaurant.
After an early morning swim, we will set sail for Bisevo and visit The Blue Cave. Cruising lunch with a heading for Korcula. We will anchor in a bay for a late afternoon swim before heading for the old town of Korcula. We will spend the evening ashore exploring this beautiful historic town.
In the event, the guests are travelling on to Dubrovnik we recommend they take the fast ferry from Korcula to Dubrovnik. If returning to Marina Kremik or Trogir we will anchor on Hvar for lunch and swimming before setting sail for our return to.
* We are frequently asked to do one-way cruises from Split to Dubrovnik in 4 days. Whilst this is possible we always try to explain to our guests, technically it is possible but at the cost of not visiting the beautiful islands on the route. This is your cruise, your vacation and we plan your cruising route well in advance of you joining us depending on the number of days you are with us.
Sail with us
Give us some information about your preferences. Within 24 hours we will prepare a primary offer based on your answers and we will contact you to confirm the details. Let’s start?