All inclusive adventure
7 DAYS / 6 NIGHTS CATAMARAN SAILING
Visit Solta, Brac, Pakleni Islands, Vis, Bisevo, Hvar, Korcula, Mljet, The Golden Horn (Brac) or Krka National Park, Sibenik and Kornati Islands Archipelago.
Turquoise clear water for swimming, paddle boarding, snorkelling, kayaking and donut rides. Explore the islands when taking dinner ashore.
Fun, professional crew.
Round / one way trip from Split / Primosten
7 days / 6 nights
From €13,650 all inclusive
Welcome to Grey Goose I & II,
a luxury fully equipped Lagoon 450F ocean-going catamarans.
Unlike other charter companies operating in Croatia, we offer luxury,
half-board, all-inclusive island cruises.
Grey Goose catamarans are professionally maintained and provisioned by an owner for every charter.
THE PRICE STARTS FROM €13,650
The minimum price based on 6 guests.
Price per additional Adult (>13 y.o.) €2,275.
The luxury cruise is fully inclusive of the following:
- Professional skipper and hostess/chef
- Breakfast, 2-course lunch, snacks and fruit, water, a package of soft drinks and alcohol, and a complimentary prosecco on arrival
- Water toys: 2 paddleboards, 2 person kayak, speed boat with ringo and water skis, floating platform, snorkeling, and fishing equipment.
- Luxury linen, towels, and beach towels
- All cabins ensuite with air conditioning
- Wi-Fi and bluetooth speaker system
- Fully-equipped galley with ice maker, Nespresso coffee machine, watermaker
- End of charter cleaning
The price doesn’t include:
- Flights to Croatia and other travel expenses are your responsibility.
- Overnight marina moorings or pick up buy. We will anchor whenever possible, but in the event guests prefer a mooring, or anchoring is not possible, then the cost of mooring is extra.
- Evening meal to be taken ashore at guest ́s cost.
- Individual expenses such as extra provisions and samplings.
- Solta, Brac, Pakleni Islands, Vis, Bisevo, Hvar, Korcula, Mljet OR Krka National Park, Sibenik and Kornati Islands Archipelago
- The Golden Horn (Brac)
- The Blue Cave (Bisevo)
- Stiniva Cove (Vis)
- Turquoise clear water for swimming
- Explore the islands when taking dinner ashore
- Paddle boarding, snorkelling, kayaking and donut rides
- Fun, professional owners are your crew
- Sea, nature, history and Croatian culture
Day 1: Split – Stomorska (Solta) – Milna (Brac)
Day 2: Brac (The Golden Horn) – Pakleni Islands – Vis
Day 3: Vis – Bisevo (The Blue Cave) – Stiniva Cove (Vis) – Korcula Old Town
Day 4: Korcula Old Town – Mljet (National Park)
Day 5: Mljet – Loviste (Mainland peninsula) – Hvar
Day 6: Hvar – Bol (Brac) – Sumartin (Brac)
Day 7: Sumartin (Brac) – Povlja (Brac) – Split
Day 1: Trogir – Drvenik Veli (The Blue Lagoon) – Primosten
Day 2: Primosten – Grebastica (Wall of Ostrica) – Otok Zirje
Day 3: Otok Zirje – Sibenik – Skradin (Krka National Park)
Day 4: Krka National Park – Otok Kaprije – Murter
Day 5: Murter – Otok Vela Smokvica – Otok Kornat (Kornati National Park)
Day 6: Otok Kornat – Dugi Otok – Vrgada
Day 7: Vrgada – Vodice – Trogir
Embarking at 10.00 Marina Kremik or Trogir. We will set sail shortly after 10.30 with a heading to Solta island. Sailing for approximately 2 hours. We will anchor for lunch and water sports, take a walk on the island and relax. Later in the afternoon sailing for several hours to our overnight mooring or marina on the island of Brac, possibly Milna or Bobovisca. An evening ashore to explore the town.
We will set sail for a cruising breakfast stopping for a morning swim, heading for The Golden Horn (Zlatni Rat). Here we will drop anchor to swim ashore to this famous beach. Early afternoon we will anchor in a secluded bay on the island of Hvar for lunch and swimming. Late afternoon we will sail to the Pakleni Islands, possibly mooring in Laganani Bay. In the evening I will arrange for the guests to have a water taxi to Hvar Town ( 15 minutes) to explore and have dinner.
Leaving The Pakleni Islands with a heading for Vis. Anchoring for lunch in Smokova Bay and for swimming and relaxing. This is a very pretty bay to walk around. In the afternoon we will sail to Stiniva Cove to look at this fascinating cove and have a swim. Late afternoon sailing for Komiza Town. Here we can explore the town, visit Vis town and possibly take dinner at the famous Roki’s Restaurant.
In the morning, we will set sails towards Croatia’s greenest island with 72% of the territory covered with trees. The national park Mljet is situated in the western part of the island and is known thanks to two salt lakes connected with the sea through a narrow canal and to the mongooses that populate it. This island has an exciting history, so it is definitely worth including in your route.
This day we will make a beautiful passage from Mljet to the mainland peninsula and finish in one of the well-known Croatian towns. Many people come to Hvar to learn about the so-called Hvar culture, which is attributed by historians to the 3,000-4,000 B.C., and the historic events taking place on the island, during which Hvar constantly changed hands. You will walk around it to see the cultural heritage. Later in the evening, you can have a dinner with a panoramic view.
Croatia’s third biggest island occupies an advantageous location between the large port of Split and the Šolta and Hvar islands is our goal for this day. Brac made a name for itself thanks to the astounding Golden Horn (Zlatni Rat) beach and the highest mountainous point on the map of the country — Vidova Gora. We suggest to make a tour there, after what we can sail forward Sumartin town.
This day we will sail back to Trogir or Primosten. On the way we will anchor in some bays for swimming and beautiful walk around. One of them is Sumartin and another one is Povlja, Brac island. Its small places to enjoy silence before we come to the city.
Around 5-6 p.m. we will be back to the base.
* We are frequently asked to do one-way cruises from Split to Dubrovnik in 4 days. Whilst this is possible we always try to explain to our guests, technically it is possible but at the cost of not visiting the beautiful islands on the route.
** This is your cruise, your vacation and we plan your cruising route well in advance of you joining us depending on the number of days you are with us.
*** DAY CHARTERS VISITING 2 ISLANDS 10.00 – 17.00 (Lunch, all drinks and water toys included).
- Departing Split – Solta (Stomorska) – Bobovisca (Brac) returning to Split.
- Departing Trogir – Drvenik Veli (The Blue Lagoon) – Maslinika (Solta) returning to Trogir.
- Departing Sibenik – Otok Zirje (Stupica Bay) – Otok Kaprije returning to Sibenik.
Sail with us
Give us some information about your preferences. Within 24 hours we will prepare a primary offer based on your answers and we will contact you to confirm the details. Let’s start?